Tiger Leader (DVG)

Planszowe gry historyczne (wojenne, strategiczne, ekonomiczne, symulacje konfliktów) dotyczące II wojny światowej.
Awatar użytkownika
krzysztofm
Caporal

Tiger Leader (DVG)

Post autor: krzysztofm »

Nowa gra ze stajni DVG, kontynuacja tradycji Hornet i Thunderbolt Apache Leadera, zawiera niestety też
inwazję na Polskę 1939
Ze strony wydawcy:

"A design by Rick Martin. Tiger Leader follows in the tradition of Hornet Leader and Thunderbolt-Apache Leader but takes those game systems down in to the mud and in to a whole new time period – World War II!

In Tiger Leader, you’ll be in command of a German Kampfgruppe of tanks, armored cars, trucks, halftracks and supporting infantry. You’re Kampfruppe may also be assigned air support and heavy weapons support in order to achieve your goals. Your goals are to take your objectives while trying to keep as many of your men alive as possible during realistic tactical missions.

Tiger Leader features 7 historical campaigns and 1 hypothetical campaign (Operation Sea Lion) which can be played as individual campaigns or linked to form 1 huge mega campaign which follows your troops from the Invasion of Poland to the final battles on the Eastern and Western fronts.

The scheduled campaigns include:
The Invasion of Poland
The Battle for France
The Battle for North Africa
The Invasion of Russia
The Fight for Italy
The Fight for the Fatherland – Eastern Front
The Fight for the Fatherland – Western Front
And the hypothetical invasion of England – Operation Sea Lion.

A major part of the game is mission planning. You decide which vehicles and infantry units to use and which commanders are best for the mission. Vehicle and infantry commanders are rated for skill level and even personality quirks such as how well they keep their heads while under fire. Deciding which commanders are used for each mission is a major consideration. Your units will become fatigued with every mission. If push a commander and his men too hard, his skills will degrade. Your commanders and their crew also gain experience with every mission. This makes for some great decision-making. Should you keep fighting with your top commanders and crew and further fatigue them to get the job done, or let the new guys fight in order to prep them for the tough missions ahead?

Missions are quickly resolved using an area movement system to display tactical combat. Speed and realism take top priority in this game. Terrain cards randomly generate each battlefield. Double sided terrain tiles provide everything from cities and farmland to snow covered forests and hills to sand dunes and oases.

During combat, you get to resolve every fight with enemy tanks, infantry, anti-tank guns, and squads of infantry. Each enemy tank, truck, infantry, etc is represented by its own counter on the battlefield. A unique fog of war system adds to the tension of the combat as unless you have a clear line of site to the enemy, you may not know exactly what is coming out of the morning fog towards your tanks until it’s too late.

After combat, you can rest and refit your vehicles and infantry. As new technology becomes available, you can replace older obsolete tanks with newer and deadlier models such as the Tiger, Panther and even the deadly King Tiger! If you’ve played Hornet Leader, Phantom Leader or Thunderbolt/Apache Leader, you’ll make an easy transition into Tiger Leader.

We’ve included the cards for every commander to progress in experience from Newbie, to Green, Average, Skilled, Veteran, and Ace!

Key Design Features:
An all-around excellent solitaire game.
Manage your commanders as well as your hardware to be a successful Kampfgruppe commander.
Intuitive and fast-playing game system.

Tiger Leader includes the following units:
Panzer I
Panzer II
Panzer III
Panzer IV
Tiger Tank
Panther Tank
King Tiger Tank
Stug
Marder
Infantry
Armored cars
Halftracks
And much more!

Enemy Units include units from the Polish Army, French Army, British Army, Russian Army, and the American Army.

Scheduled Component List:
240 Full Color Cards
2 Full Color Counter Sheets
3 Full Color Sheets of Terrain Hexes
22” x 17” Full Color MOUNTED Tactical Sheet
1 Full Color Player Aid Sheet
1 10-sided die

Target Audience:
This game is perfect for both expert level military gamers as well as first time gamers. The core rules are easy to grasp and very intuitive, while still giving players a wide variety of decision-making options and tactical choices.

The game can also be played co-op (like our other Leader games) by splitting-up the units and planning/resolving missions as a team.

Each mission requires only in 30 to 60 minutes.

Each campaign consists of multiple turns in which you’ll have one or more missions each day.

Normal Price:
$89.99

Pre-Order Price:
$71.99"
wheeski
Adjudant

Re: TIGER LEADER DVG

Post autor: wheeski »

Czekam z niecierpliwością..
Na razie pomykając od czasu do czasu po rosyjskich stepach w Guderian's Best (wariant Patton's Best)
Vassal projects:
Facelifting: Rallyman, Outlaws:Adventures in the old west, SpeedCircuit (TransAmMOD), Formula Motor Racing
Finished: Down in Flames (DVG), DieCastTableRacing, Orly i Rakiety, We Must Tell the Emperor, Wings of Glory, The Barbarossa Campaign.

In plan: Red Storm Rising; Guderian's Best
michalst
Appointé

Re: Tiger Leader (DVG)

Post autor: michalst »

Awatar użytkownika
Antioch Seleucyda
Sous-lieutenant

Post autor: Antioch Seleucyda »

Dobry ten Patton Beast?
https://monitor-historyczny.pl/ - blog o książkach historycznych, historycznych grach wojennych i innych około historycznych sprawach.
wheeski
Adjudant

Post autor: wheeski »

Trudno powiedzieć czy dobre.
Bo każdy zrozumie to inaczej.

Gram tylko w wariant Guderian's Best.. (Front Wschodni, tabele zmodyfikowane na K6)

Z moich subiektywnych obserwacji i porównań do B-17.

Jeśli chodzi o samą rozgrywkę to jest dużo więcej turlania. I z tej razji rozgrywka trwa dłużej.

Wg. mnie gra ma klimat. Czułem się (bo nie grałem od września) jako małe ziarenko na wojnie, a nie jako jego centralny punkt.
Wydaje się że jest dosyć realistyczna jeśli chodzi o straty otrzymywane lub zadawane. Należy się przyłożyć do rozpoznania i reagować na posunięcia "wirtualnego przeciwnika".

Jak dla mnie jest tam więcej myślenia niż w B-17.

Poniżej wrzucam fragment recencji z bgg.. (fragmenty dotyczące czystego Pattona - pełna wersja http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/759525/ ... -new-gamer)

W pełni się z nim zgadzam..

The counters are typical and do what they need to do, but of course do not match today’s graphics. The rules and charts are something worth noting. I have read many posts about PB rules being tough to deal with, and as many of you readers know, rules are often critiqued by everyone, each with different opinion. I will firmly state that for me, and with the only rules I had read before this game being B-17, that these rules did NOT give any major headaches. This game is a dicefest and that can slow you down, but after my first few days of dying (we’ll get to that), I had the rules down into a very comfortable rhythm, which is needed to let this game shine.
/.../
Onto the gameplay! In Patton’s Best (PB), you are given the focus of a single tank in an abstracted platoon. This will vary from the early Sherman M4 through the later war models with a few fan-made tanks online. Your job is simply to get from a randomly selected start area of the included generic terrain section of the map to the goal area. This can range from a short to a long journey and the terrain map is divided into areas (not hexes) that allow you to choose your path. Each area is marked with a preset of light, medium, or heavy resistance to be EXPECTED; when you enter the area, you then roll to see if you actually meet that resistance. Not only is the chance of resistance greater in certain areas, but also the number of enemies.
/.../
We’ll get back to the battle board in a moment; go with me to the bottom corner: the tank display. This is where the B-17 lives in this game. Your tank is manned and maintained by you and your people are named and ranked. You get to choose whether you are buttoned up or waving to the Germans, whether your ammo is in wet-storage or not, and what you shoved into your main gun.
/.../
The battle board works like this: After you roll for enemies in whatever area you moved into, you roll to place them, face them and terrain them. Then, the turn proceeds to allow you to spot them, them to spot you, and then the firing starts. Or, in your case, the running because, as mentioned earlier, you are in a Sherman and they are in a Tiger. I was not in WWII but I will tell you in this game, if you meet a Tiger, you’re already dead. The battle board is an exercise in smoke control and knowing when to hold them, fold them and run.
/.../
Endgame: Most don’t play these wargames to win, specifically. These games, I humbly suggest, are played to experience the game itself; the life and story of war. In Patton’s Best, you “win” a single day if you make it alive... I have never survived a campaign yet, and my record is only about a month and a half of service before my second tank went to tank heaven with me driving it.
/.../
Vassal projects:
Facelifting: Rallyman, Outlaws:Adventures in the old west, SpeedCircuit (TransAmMOD), Formula Motor Racing
Finished: Down in Flames (DVG), DieCastTableRacing, Orly i Rakiety, We Must Tell the Emperor, Wings of Glory, The Barbarossa Campaign.

In plan: Red Storm Rising; Guderian's Best
Awatar użytkownika
Biały Vilk
Sous-lieutenant

Post autor: Biały Vilk »

Czy ktoś grał w Tiger Leadera? Jakieś wrażenia? Da się tym pobawić?
"Zjeżdżaj z drogi, ty gnojku!" - adm. Andrew B. Cunningham z pokładu "Warspite" do dowódcy HMS "Griffin", będącego na linii strzału
Awatar użytkownika
Jan1980
Lieutenant

Post autor: Jan1980 »

Szkoda, że gra nie wyszła autorom, bo potencjał i klimat był. Może uda mi się ją kiedyś kupić od jakiegoś rozżalonego właściciela za małe pieniądze.
Ой дарожка доўгая да дому
За Вялікае Княства за Карону
Пераможам ворагаў спакусы
Мы ж Літвіны, Мы ж Беларусы
Awatar użytkownika
ghostdog
Sous-lieutenant

Post autor: ghostdog »

Myśle, że jednak należy dać grze szanse, szczególnie, że jeszcze chyba nie wyładowała na stołach. Tym bardziej, ze seria Leader uważana jest za niezwykle udana. Sam mam zamówione i mam zamiar dać jej szanse.
"Obydwaj pochodzimy ze starożytnych plemion Obydwaj jesteśmy już na wymarciu Wszystko wokół nas zmienia się....."
RAJ
Général de Division

Post autor: RAJ »

Chciałem kupić, ale poglądowe filmiki z rozgrywki jakoś mnie nie porwały.
A szkoda, bo potencjał jest duży.
"Jest to gra planszowa. Każdy gracz ma planszę i lutuje nią przeciwnika." - cytat za "7 krasnoludków - historia prawdziwa."
Awatar użytkownika
ghostdog
Sous-lieutenant

Faktem jest, ze żadne filmiki DVG nie porywaja. Zaczynam sie martwić o moje zamowienie....
"Obydwaj pochodzimy ze starożytnych plemion Obydwaj jesteśmy już na wymarciu Wszystko wokół nas zmienia się....."
Awatar użytkownika
ghostdog
Sous-lieutenant

Tylko trzeba wziąć pod uwagę, ze to gra osadzona tylko w klimacie II wojny św.
Awatar użytkownika
Chevau-léger
Sous-lieutenant

Post autor: Chevau-léger »

Przyznam się, że poważnie zastanawiałem się nad inwestycją w grę, ale widzę, że relacja cena do tego co się za tą ceną kryje nie skłania do kupna tej gry. Poza tym obejrzałem filmy na youtubie o przebiegu gry - i jakoś to wszystko nie powala. Zgadzam się z opiniami, że temat jest bardzo atrakcyjny i chyba można było pokusić się ze strony DVG (autorów) na coś ciekawszego.
Awatar użytkownika
Andy
Grossadmiral

Post autor: Andy »

Parafrazując tytuł innego wątku: Co się dzieje z DVG?

Jeszcze nie posprzątali po kuriozalnym Nimitzu, a tu i Tiger chyba (historycznie!) mocno awaryjny ;)
Never in the field of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few...
Premier Winston Churchill, 20 sierpnia 1940 r.
...and for so little.
Porucznik pilot Michael Appleby, dzienny żołd 14 szylingów i 6 pensów
Awatar użytkownika
ghostdog
Sous-lieutenant

Gra jest od jakiegoś czasu na rynku. Czy ktoś kupił, pograł i moze podzielić sie opinia? Pytam bo koledzy amerykańscy sa gra zachwyceni oczywiście podkreślając, ze gra nie jest gra historyczna tylko osadzona w realiach. Mnie ze zdjeć np. Rozbawił polski transporter, którym jest niemiecki sdkfz tyle ze z nasza flaga na silniku.
Awatar użytkownika
Jan1980
Lieutenant

Post autor: Jan1980 »

OFT
Rozbawił polski transporter, którym jest niemiecki sdkfz tyle ze z nasza flaga na silniku
W Powstaniu zdobyliśmy jedne transporter z dywizji Wiking. To może ten ;)
koniec OFT
Ой дарожка доўгая да дому
За Вялікае Княства за Карону
Пераможам ворагаў спакусы
Мы ж Літвіны, Мы ж Беларусы
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „II wojna światowa”