Cuda skomputeryzowanej logistyki wojskowej

Darth Stalin
Censor

Cuda skomputeryzowanej logistyki wojskowej

Post autor: Darth Stalin »

No właśnie - pozwoliłem sobie skopiować post z CSW na ten temat:
John Rainey - Mar 26, 2015 8:31 am pisze: Wonders of the Army computerized supply system.

Around 2001-2 the State Army National Guard supply system finally switched over to a concept very similar to the Active Duty Post Central Issue Facility. The State would issue the soldiers individual equipment which the soldier would keep even if they changed units within the state. Before that switch you turned everything in to the unit supply section when you left a unit and then the next month when you reported to your new unit you did a entire draw of the equipment. I always thought it silly. New system was completely computerized and compatible with and connected with the AD supply system.

We were called up in April 2005. Spent three days at home station during which we drew a supplemental allotment of equipment that we normally did not have. It went into the State computerize supply system.

Arrived at Ft Riley KS. During the first week we went to CIF and received another issue of items that we were told we needed. Entered into computer. Were specifically told that we would NOT return the items to CIF when we demobilized. The record of the items would be electrically 'sent' to our State supply system and we would turn all of the stuff to them.

Eight weeks later, land in Kuwait. We are ran through the Rapid Fielding Initiative (RFI) supply center. They have the latest and greatest items soldiers need before entering Iraq. VERY good new helmets and a third and fourth set of desert boots that are lighter and better then the new desert boots we had been given at Ft Riley. A load of other stuff also. Entered into Computer system. Specifically told that we would turn in NOTHING as the computer system would handle it all and transfer the records to Ft Riley which would then sent it on to our State supply system.

We return in June of 2006. Sure enough we turned in nothing during our brief stay in Kuwait. We turn in nothing during Demob at Ft Riley.

Jan 2007 I turn in my retirement request for April of that year. Head to supply section for computer print out of all my equipment that I need to turn during the March Drill. NOT one thing that I had been issued and signed for outside of the States system showed up. Not one.

At home my wife, a retired soldier also, told me to just turn it all in. NO we do NOT need a set of body armor hanging around in the basement or garage..... etc.

Showed up at my turn in appointment with two overstuffed duffle bags of equipment not in the computer system. Told them to take it and keep it.

The wonders of the Army computerized supply system.
http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.1dd181cf/2160
Awatar użytkownika
Torgill
General of the Army
Kontakt:

Re: Cuda skomputeryzowanej logistyki wojskowej

Post autor: Torgill »

Technika swoje, a życie swoje ;)
Antypirx
Capitaine

Re: Cuda skomputeryzowanej logistyki wojskowej

Post autor: Antypirx »

A ten filmik o cudzie juz znacie? Trzyma w napięciu do końca :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp7mM2TP_1A
"... ma wierzytelność zabezpieczoną hipoteką przemysłową, co stwierdza kurator upadłowy" (Prokuratura Rejonowa w Tychach. O matko.)

W ciasteczku z wróżbą napisali: "Rób to, co sprawia ci frajdę". Więc rozstałem się z żoną i znalazłem sobie taką sucz, która potrafi wyssać chrom z gałki od haka samochodowego. - Joe Monster makes my day.
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Geopolityka i współczesne konflikty zbrojne”