Dolar namiesza w grach?

Antypirx
Capitaine

Re: Dolar namiesza w grach?

Post autor: Antypirx »

BTW - iloro płacicie za przesyłkę z USA o wadze gry, tj. 1-2 kg?
W odwrotną stronę, zależnie od kursu ok. 29 $
"... ma wierzytelność zabezpieczoną hipoteką przemysłową, co stwierdza kurator upadłowy" (Prokuratura Rejonowa w Tychach. O matko.)

W ciasteczku z wróżbą napisali: "Rób to, co sprawia ci frajdę". Więc rozstałem się z żoną i znalazłem sobie taką sucz, która potrafi wyssać chrom z gałki od haka samochodowego. - Joe Monster makes my day.
Awatar użytkownika
clown
Général de Division Commandant de place

Post autor: clown »

I kolejna podwyżka przesyłek:

Another postal rate increase as of the 17th. Caught me by surprise as I thought their windfall from the dramatic drop in the price of petroleum might curb this yearly event somewhat. Took a parcel destined for Canada with the old rate, by accident: $27.10, and was told it was now $36.50, and there is now an extra loop to circuit in the postage calculator which forces you to enter the destination zip code, province and city (the last two are stupid since the zip implies them). This means it is no longer a flat rate to every destination in Canada, and the shared wisdom of Jeremy Bentham and Ben Franklin has been cast aside. Also, there is no indication that these rates are fixed, but will be adjusted according to currency fluctuations. In other words, if you live in Canada and want to buy a game from me, I cannot quote you an accurate price. By by Paypal!

The same, unfortunately, goes for everywhere else as well except for domestic parcels (which went up about a buck). They also got rid of the click and ship discounts and made it hugely more difficult to use their regional flat rate boxes. I am also informed that bulk rate discounts only favor mega shippers like Amazon, since no small business has the half million piece type volume to qualify.

So, for those less mathematically challenged than myself, what was the percentage of increase in this particular instance? Over 30% I'm sure. Oh, if you think using a medium flat rate box would have saved me any money, this parcel enclosed in one would have cost $45. and some change... as well as the larger customs form that takes three times as long to fill out.

Grubo.
"Cała kraina gier jest oczywiście krainą maniactwa, a jednak rejon gier naśladowczo-wojennych jest w tej krainie bardziej maniacki niż inne rejony. Jak na mój gust, jest to już 'konik' posunięty zbyt daleko, hermetyczny, bez przyszłości."
Awatar użytkownika
cretu
Sergent-Major

Post autor: cretu »

Ostatnio przetestowałem wysyłkę statkiem z imiennej "skrzynki pocztowej" prowadzonej przez polsko-amerykańską firmę spedycyjną w Chicago. Duży karton, prawie 5 kg (1 mega gra + 1 mała gra + 1 Osprey) - koszt 25 USD (w tym konsolidacja trzech przesyłek zakupionych na ebay). Szła 5 tygodni.
RAJ
Général de Division

Post autor: RAJ »

Polamer?
"Jest to gra planszowa. Każdy gracz ma planszę i lutuje nią przeciwnika." - cytat za "7 krasnoludków - historia prawdziwa."
Awatar użytkownika
cretu
Sergent-Major

Post autor: cretu »

ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Ogólnie o grach planszowych”