OWWII - who wants play?

siponer
Enfant de troupe

OWWII - who wants play?

Post autor: siponer »

Hello to all players of OWWII in Poland.
I'm an italian player that have to come in Poland to work in Bielsko-Biala for the entire month of march.
Is there anyone that is interested to play with me near Bielsko or Tychy?
I can bring my army (us or german) and some bits of scenario.
Let's me know!!!

Riccardo
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raleen »

Hello

Welcome to our forum. In fact we were planing opening an English part, but unfortunately there was no volunteer to became the moderator of it.

If there are some other people from Italy let us know.

I hope you wille find someone but this topics are quite new..

Greetings
Raleen,
admin
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
hwiccee
Chasseur
Kontakt:

Post autor: hwiccee »

Riccardo,

I am British but I live in Prague, the Czech Republic. I think that maybe I can help you.

First of all you could try asking on the forum on this page - http://wargaming.pl/index.php

On this forum are many figure wargamers from Krakow and maybe some from your area. On this webpage is also information about a very good wargaming show in Krakow in September called 'Pola Chlawy'. Gamers from all over Poland go to this and also from the Czech Republic.

This year Czech gamers from Ostrava, Karvina, Brno and Prague will go to 'Pola Chlawy'. One of these people is an Italian gamers who lives here in Prague :)

This brings me to the Czech gamers. There are gamers in Ostrava and Karvina and I think that these are not too far from you? If you would like I can introduce you to them? Send me an e-mail to hwiccee@hotmail.com and I will introduce you to them.

Nick
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raleen »

He mentioned Bielsko and Tychy - its near to Czech Republic so good idea :)
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International Forum”