POLA CHVALY 2009 Ostrava Historical Wargaming Club (CZ)

Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raleen »

It was nice to meet you guys. We 've briefly met, I don't remember exactly, 2 or 3 yers ago, when you were sleeping in that same house as we did. This it was year at last a chance to discuss, and I enjoyed much when after some time we left English and started to talk in our national languages. It turned out we can quite easily understand :) .

You made a nice show. I hadn't time to play, because Robert Kowalski, the main organizer of Pola chwały from time to time needed my help, but I looked at your miniatures with great pleasure. The others also, I think. The best of it was the scenery. This year there wasn't so much people like during yeras before, so it was harder to find not 'engaged' people to play. I think the economical crisis in some way have an influence that there were less people.

Anyway I hope you have enjoyed Pola chwały.

Greetings!
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „International Forum”