AgroWar (Brańszczyk, 2-4 września 2016)

Większe, zorganizowane spotkania graczy i wszelkiego rodzaju imprezy.
Carl
Carabinier

Re: AgroWar (Brańszczyk, 2-4 września 2016)

Post autor: Carl »

I could use some help figuring out game play time for some games.

I would like to have a game scheduled for Saturday at the event, from the following games.

Empire of the Sun
Waterloo 1815: Fallen Eagles
Won by the Sword
No Retreat! The North African Front
The Caucasus Campaign
Storming the Reich
Unhappy King Charles

I would need to learn/relearn the rules for UKC, STR and NO retreat. I can do it, but it would help if i could focus on one of the games to learn and solo some.
I never played a game that i am not sure how to play, and i don't wish to show up and we decide to play something and i have not read the rules.
I don't care much what game we play, but lets try to pick a game that we can finish in a full day session. Hopefully some of these games are playable in a day.
So if someone knows that they have Saturday open and want to play any of these games, we can play.
Awatar użytkownika
Bambrough
Adjoint

Post autor: Bambrough »

Carl pisze:You can play on Saturday at the event Bambrough?

Do you remember how long it takes to play UKC? I have not played it for 3 years or so so will need to read the rules again and since there is still time, to solo the game a bit.
I don't quite remember how long the game was, is it playable in a day? I am playing some multiplayer game on Sunday so we gotta finish it probably on Saturday.
Carl, I think we should finish UKC within max 4,5-5 hours, maybe less.

Herman, postaram się zabrać Quartermastera.
Carl
Carabinier

UKC it is then! If you can play on Saturday i should be all set.
Carl
Carabinier

Speaking of UKC, does anyone here have GMT Thirty Years War: Europe in Agony, 1618-1648?

I would be interested in buying your copy if you are willing to part with it, perhaps you already copied the charts and stuff and can sell it?
Awatar użytkownika
duc de Fort
Capitaine

Post autor: duc de Fort »

Konrad, NPwS? Wchodzę, daj znać tylko kiedy i czy zabierasz grę.
Grę przywiozę. Co do terminu nie mam nic konkretnie umówionego, więc jestem elastyczny.

Konrad
FortGier.pl - najlepszy sklep z wojennymi grami planszowymi
Carl
Carabinier

Played my last vassal game before the event last Saturday. If anyone here wants to play vassal live after the event, i am your man.
I can play late afternoons workdays and have weekends free to game.
I have lots of games i would like to play so finding something should not be a problem.
Stonewall Jackssons Way, FTP, EOTS, Red Storm over the Reich, Storming the Reich, Simonitch games, Fallen Eagles, Musket&Pike series, No retreat series, WBTS and more.
Awatar użytkownika
clown
Général de Division Commandant de place

Post autor: clown »

Carl - EOTS via Vassal would be nice - I played it couple of times, using ACTS and it well smooth and easy. I would say that easier than live session. Send me Geekmail on BGG ("clownPL") to discuss the details.
"Cała kraina gier jest oczywiście krainą maniactwa, a jednak rejon gier naśladowczo-wojennych jest w tej krainie bardziej maniacki niż inne rejony. Jak na mój gust, jest to już 'konik' posunięty zbyt daleko, hermetyczny, bez przyszłości."
Carl
Carabinier

Sent you a mail.
Awatar użytkownika
Herman
Lieutenant

Post autor: Herman »

Pozwolę sobie na małą prywatę handlową - mam trochę gier na sprzedaż, może coś kogoś zainteresuje (obniżam ceny względem wątku sprzedażowego). Oczywiście dowóz gratis :mrgreen:

The Campaigns of King David – nówka sztuka, folia. Cena 145 zł
1714: The Case of the Catalans - nówka, zdjęta folia. Mogę zafoliować na życzenie. Cena 200 zł
Mercury/Market Garden – grana kilka razy, stan bardzo dobry. Cena 85 zł
Wings of War: The Dawn of World War II – grana kilka razy, stan bardzo dobry. Cena 55 zł

Dominant Species the Card Game - grana 2 razy,stan bardzo dobry. Cena 50 zł
Imperium w 8 minut - stan dobry, grana kilka razy. Cena 30 zł
Haleakala - nówka, jedynie folia zdjęta. Mogę zafoliować. Cena 80 zł
Nord - nówka, jedynie folia zdjęta. Mogę zafoliować. Cena 80 zł
P.I. - nówka, jedynie folia zdjęta. Mogę zafoliować. Cena 40 zł
Senator - nówka, jedynie folia zdjęta. Mogę zafoliować. Cena 35 zł
Hipsterskie memory - 15 zł
Carl
Carabinier

I am willing to teach games to play always. Played my last game for a while so i am all out of opponents! I am very hungry for more gaming so don't hesitate if you want to play something, let me know and if i have the game i can play you. I can easily find time to play to fit your schedule as long as its from afternoons until late evening you are aiming for. A two hour block is probably the minimum time per session. We can start now or after the event if you are readying up for it. But let me know what game and i can read the rules ASAP if i have not played the game before.
Carl
Carabinier

I am thinking there might be some games selling/trading going. I would be interested in getting my hands on Breakout: Normandy and GMT Thirty Years War: Europe in Agony.
If someone is willing to sell/trade these games let me know.
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Post autor: Raleen »

Co do mnie, nie ma obaw. Komuś z Was grę przekażę. Być może Konrad, któremu obszernie tłumaczyłem zasady na jednym ze spotkań byłby najlepszy, o tyle, że może coś powiedzieć naszemu gościowi o grze.

Dobrze by było jak byście zrobili jakąś relację ze zdjęciami z imprezy, taką mniej więcej jak z Muszyny. Nie musi być długa.
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
Awatar użytkownika
duc de Fort
Capitaine

Post autor: duc de Fort »

Niestety, ale wysoce prawdopodobne jest, że z ważnych powodów rodzinnych nie będę mógł dotrzeć do Brańszczyka. Do wtorku powinienem wiedzieć na 100%. Strasznie bym żałował, ale nic nie poradzę.
FortGier.pl - najlepszy sklep z wojennymi grami planszowymi
Awatar użytkownika
clown
Général de Division Commandant de place

Post autor: clown »

Jeśli chodzi o przekazanie "Ostrołęki", to jak nie będzie chętnych, to mogę odebrać. Będę w Warszawie w piątek około 13.
"Cała kraina gier jest oczywiście krainą maniactwa, a jednak rejon gier naśladowczo-wojennych jest w tej krainie bardziej maniacki niż inne rejony. Jak na mój gust, jest to już 'konik' posunięty zbyt daleko, hermetyczny, bez przyszłości."
Awatar użytkownika
Herman
Lieutenant

Post autor: Herman »

A Ostrołęka ma angielską instrukcję? :mrgreen:
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Konwenty”