Międzynadorowy Turniej Kingdom of Heaven

PBEM, CB, ACTS, VASSAL i in.
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Międzynadorowy Turniej Kingdom of Heaven

Post autor: Raleen »

Przekazano nam do zamieszczenia ogłoszenie o międzynarodowym turnieju w "Kingdom of Heaven" organizowanym przez internet z wykorzystaniem strony ACTS Warhorse.

Kto chętny - korzystajcie. Niżej zamieszczam ogłoszenie:
Call for a new fourth Crusade!

In this hour of despair, every knight and warrior is counted!

Call to Arms for the IV Kingdom of Heaven Tournament.

Noble Caliphs, Emperors, Sultans, Kings, Atabegs, Counts, Emirs, knights, warriors, pilgrims...

Join us for the IV Kingdom of Heaven Tournament! Whether you are an expert or novice, you are guaranteed at least three games, since round 1 is the (introductory) First Crusade played twice.

Format will be double elimination (after losing two matches you are out). (In a case of having lesser number of participants, there could be triple elimination format).

The games will be played on the Advanced Card Tracking System ACTS http://acts.warhorsesim.com/. Optionally players can swap Vassal files, but the ACTS record is definitive.

The winner is the last one surviving in the tournament. He will be honored as virtual "King of Jerusalem", second place "Prince of Antioch", third/fourth place "Counts of Tripoli and Edessa".

Please send your Pledge to Participate in this tournament, including your ACTS e-mail and ACTS nickname, to the Grandmasters of the Tournament:

Aleksandar Pesic - hypaspist.guard@yahoo.com

Trevor Sturmy - trevor.sturmy@gmail.com

Start enlisting and soon will be announced starting date.

Do not let this opportunity pass you by!

Someday I promise you, your sons and grandsons will look into your eyes. And when they ask you why you fought so bravely in KoH ACTS Tournament, you will answer, with all the strength of your great, great heart: "I was here these days at tournament... for the glory and honor of God!"

Christ be with us!
Allahu Akbar!!

Our goal is the glorious one... It is the Kingdom of Heaven!
(by Scott de Brestian, MMP 2012)
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Rozgrywki w sieci”