Madaxeman.com FoGR reports

Forum systemów bitewnych "De Bellis Renationis", "Field of Glory" oraz "Field of Glory Renaissance".
madaxeman
Chasseur

Madaxeman.com FoGR reports

Post autor: madaxeman »

Roll Call is the current BHGS "Big Boy's Toys" event, and so I fielded 2 separate 28mm armies, one of which was the Spanish that I was driving and one was the Weimarians, which I ended up facing in the last game...

Obrazek

See how the big toys did in 4 by-now-familiar match reports.

Obrazek

The photo's aren't all close-ups, the figures are 28mm, and I avoided using Google Translate this time too !
"Ziemniaki na baz ... nic więcej !"

Visit Madaxeman.com
Awatar użytkownika
AWu
Słońce Austerlitz
Kontakt:

Re: Madaxeman.com FoGR reports

Post autor: AWu »

Very cool althogh Hannibal is sometimes to harsh..
madaxeman
Chasseur

New Madaxeman.com FoGR reports

Post autor: madaxeman »

The last event of 2014, and the Early Danes get yet another outing at FoGR down by the banks of the Thames in sunny (cold and dark) Reading.

Obrazek

In four thrilling match reports they take on everyone in the world, from the Indians to the English, all whilst doing their very best to shoehorn references to bacon and Carlsberg into the narrative at every opportunity....and end up doing surprisingly well !

Obrazek

Lots of pictures, some barely-relevant YouTube videos and some very odd things to buy from Amazon as well all grace the reports - so, grab yourself some pancakes and maple syrup, pull up a chair and dig in!
"Ziemniaki na baz ... nic więcej !"

Visit Madaxeman.com
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Re: Madaxeman.com FoGR reports

Post autor: Raleen »

Nice AAR madaxeman. I wonder about this cavalry in the first picture. Quite a lot horsemen in the early middle ages for Danes. And their lances also looks a bit like knights had in later centuries.
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „DBR, FoG, FoGR”