Target: Iran (Decision Games)

Planszowe gry historyczne (wojenne, strategiczne, ekonomiczne, symulacje konfliktów) dotyczące okresu po II wojnie światowej.
Awatar użytkownika
Raleen
Colonel Général
Kontakt:

Target: Iran (Decision Games)

Post autor: Raleen »

To może być gra na czasie w ciągu najbliższych miesięcy:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/140626/target-iran

Target Iran is a solitaire simulation of a hypothetical US-Coalition-Israeli attack on Iran to destroy weapons of mass destruction (WMD) and other critical targets. The game begins with a "strategic" phase wherein the player conducts reconnaissance, cyberwar and mobilization (the purchasing of assets) for the actual attack, and then an "operational" stage, which is when your attack is actually executed.

The game metric of determining victory or defeat is the price of oil. The player mobilizes Coalition forces by expending oil “points” which, in turn, will raise the price of oil. Various other game events will cause the price of oil to fluctuate. If the price of oil goes too high, the player has lost the game.
Panie, weźcie kości w rękę i wyobraźcie sobie, że gracie z królem Kastylii, i rzucając je na stół zdajecie wszystko na los bitwy. Jeśli dopisze wam szczęście, zrobicie najlepszy rzut, jaki kiedykolwiek uczynił król na ziemi; a jeśli rzut wam się nie powiedzie, inaczej nie odejdziecie z gry, jak z honorem.

Gil de Osem do króla Portugalii Jana I Dobrego przed bitwą pod Aljubarrotą (14.VIII.1385)
ODPOWIEDZ

Wróć do „Po II wojnie światowej”